B.Com. L.L.B., M.C.I.T. (London). Justice of Peace
Chairman - Kings Group
Kings Group is a conglomerate of (09) nine companies having annual turnover of US$ 100.00 million during the current year:
- Kings Apparel Industries (Pvt.) Ltd. is the largest exporter of Knitted Garments, receiving Export Trophies for highest exports from Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry from last 13 consecutive years.
- Kings Textile Industries.
- Franchisee of United Colors of Benetton, Chicco, Van Heusen, Peter England.
- Aviation and Travel Services, General Sales Agent of Air Macau, Air Mali & Surinam Airways.
- Grand Enterprises - Property Development.
- Pacific Commodities, dealing in various commodities.
- MEDCO - Medical Services & Supplies Company.
- PureAqua – The Water Filtration Company.
- Orion Solar Power.
Pride of Performance Award, by President of Pakistan
In recognition of his outstanding and exceptional contribution to humanitarian and community services in the field of public service for 20 years, he was conferred the most prestigious “Pride of Performance Award” by President of Pakistan Honorable Asif Ali Zardari.
Founder & Chairman Board of Directors
MEDCO Medical Services & Supplies Company - www.medco.com.pk
- PureAqua – The Water Filtration Company - www.pureaquafiltration.com
- Orion Solar Power
- Karachi Garment City Ministry of Textile Industries - Government of Pakistan
- Pak-Korea Garment Technology Institute
- Glocal Solutions & Services
Provide Solutions & Services to national and local governments in Asia in the field of public service, e governance, health care, education, transport, and consular affairs.
- The English-Speaking Union, Pakistan Chapter
- Pakistan-Italy Business Forum
- Pakistan-Japan Business Forum
Member Board of Governors
- Higher Education Support Foundation
(University of Industrial & Production Management)
- Textile Quota Supervisory Council, Export Promotion Bureau
- Pakistan Knitwear and Sweaters Exporters Association
- Export Committee of Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Citizen Police Liaison Committee
- Pakistan - U.S.A. Trade and Industry Committee of Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Pakistan-UK Forum for Industry & Technology.
Former Member Managing Committee
- Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Employer’s Federation of Pakistan
- Honorary Consul General, Republic of Suriname
- National Chairman
Pakistan National Polio Plus Committee – Rotary International
- District Governor (2007 – 2008)
Rotary International Dist 3270, (Pakistan & Afghanistan)
- Vice President
United Memon Jamat of Pakistan
Royal Society of Asian Affairs, London
Professional Advisory Board of the Department of Psychology
University of Karachi, Karachi
- Member Board of Trustee
- Former Chairman
Cutchi Memon Markazi Jamat
- Former President
Karachi Boat Club
- Former Member
Managing Committee Karachi Gymkhana
Activities on International Forums
- He was a keynote Speaker at the 10th Annual Conference of the “Global Philanthropy Forum” held in Redwood City, California, from April 13th to 15th 2011. His topic was “Turning Point Issues: Disease Eradication and other Breakthrough Moments”.
- Represented Pakistan at 33rd Congress of I. T. F. at Miami, Florida,
U.S.A. in 1980. The convention was chaired by Mr. Jimmy Carter the then President of U.S.A.
- Member of Pakistani delegation to Non-Aligned
Summit at Havana, Cuba in the year 1981.
- Represented Pakistan at Seminar for Small Scale Enterprises Development
held in Taipei from 7th to 9th December, 1993.
- Member of Pakistan Trade Delegation to South Africa,
Zimbabwe and Zambia from 2nd to 15th August, 1994.
- Member of Pakistan Trade Delegation to South Korea and
Hong Kong from 19th to 24th October, 1994.
- Represented Pakistan at Asian Regional Workshop on policy environment for promoting small and micro enterprises in a period of economic liberalization - held at Bangkok, 15 – 17 February, 1995.
- Member of Prime Minister’s entourage to Japan 19-22 Jan,1996.
- Represented Pakistan at Tripartite Economic summit at Khatmandu, Nepal 26-27 November, 1997.
- Represented Pakistan at ILO Symposium on the Social and Labour
Consequences of Technological Developments, Deregulation and
Privatization of Transport - held at Geneva, 20-24 September,1999
- Represented Pakistan at ILO Seminar on Labour Practices in
Textile & Clothing Industries held at Geneva 16-20 October, 2000.
- Represented Pakistan at Joint Meeting on the impact of Decentralization & Privatization, Geneva, 15 – 19 October, 2001
- Accompanied Federal Minster for Commence & Industry to Washington, USA for Bilateral talks on Trade Access, 27 – 29 October, 2001.
- As President of Pakistan Japan Business Forum accompanied
President of Pakistan for joint meeting on Investment Promotion
in Tokyo, Japan, 13 – 15 March, 2002.
- Represented Pakistan at ITC Forum, Montreux,
Switzerland, 25th – 29th September, 2002
- Represented at ITC workshop in Geneva on “Strategy on Trade and the
Environment” 18th June 2003
- Represented Pakistan at ITC Forum, Cancun,
Mexico, 6th – 9th, Sept. 2003.
- Represented Pakistan at WTO 5th Ministerial Meeting
in Cancun, Mexico 10th – 14th September, 2003.
- Represented Pakistan at ITC Executive Forum, Montreux,
Switzerland, 26th – 29th September, 2004
- Accompanied Prime Minister Mr. Shoukat Aziz to Turkey
and Lebanon May, 31st – June 03, 2005
- Represented Pakistan at United Nations ESCAP Asia-Pacific Business
Forum 2006 “Public-Private Partnerships for Development in Asia and
the Pacific” Held at Jakarta Convention Centre, Jakarta,
Indonesia 7-8 April 2006.
- Besides from above also represented Pakistan on various
international conventions and traveled widely.
- Traveled extensively in all Six Continents.