- November 13, 2003: H.E. Mr. Mark Lyall Grant, British High Commissioner, gave a talk on "Impressions On Return To Pakistan".
- 2003: H.E. Mr. Christian Dunant, Ambassador of Switzerland gave a lecture on the "Swiss Financial Centre - Meeting the Challenges of Fighting Crime and Terrorism".
- April 24, 2004: Mr. Khurshid M. Kasuri, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, spoke on the "Issues Facing the Foreign Policy of Pakistan".
- June 24, 2004: Sardar Attaullah Mengal agreed to address the meeting on "Rights of Minority".
- Every year, ESUP holds a Public Speaking Competition, in association with the Avari Group of Companies, Ahmed E.H. Jaffer Foundation, British Council Karachi and Intel Pakistan Corporation.
- 2004: H.E. Mr. Shivsshankar Menon, High Commissioner of India, addressed the group on "India-Pakistan Relations".
- 2005: H.E. Mr. Christopher Bruemmer, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany, addressed a meeting on "Germany-Europe-Pakistan". H.E. Mr. H. Kemal Gur, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Turkey, agreed to address a meeting on "Ataturk - Founder of the Turkish Republic".
- Mr. Douglas Rohn, Consul General of the USA and Vice President of ESUP, addressed the members at the farewell reception held in his honour. H.E. Mr. Riad Ismat, Ambassador of the Syrian Arab Republic, agreed to address the meeting on "Enlightened Moderation on Contemporary Syrian Culture". H.E. Ms. Margaret Huber, Canadian High Commissioner, agreed to address the meeting on "Canada and Pakistan".